MICHAEL D. ILAGAN founded Blackland Capital Partners and is its founder and Managing Partner. He has advised, managed and invested in businesses for 3 decades.
- Advisor to leading food and consumable companies at Bain.
- Leader of performance improvement at founder owned service business.
Partner investing to support management for 14 years in private equity.
Veteran director of public and private company boards as equity investor.
- Attorney for private equity and insolvencies at leading global law firm, Skadden
- Guest speaker at The University of Texas, Southern Methodist University, The University of Chicago, Association for Corporate Growth of Dallas-Ft. Worth, Dallas Bar Association, Opus Food, Beverage and Agribusiness Summit and iGlobal's The Future of Food and Grocery Amidst Covid-19
- AB/MBA 5 year joint degree in Economics from The University of Chicago.